Get ready for a transformational experience – one that’s sure to supercharge your meditation and provide all the clarity, stress relief, and immune-boosting benefits you need. If you’re willing to go further on this journey of self discovery, infinite possibilities awaiting: from a sense of connectedness with the world around us and emotional release, to even deeper healing experiences like trauma resolution or unlocking higher states of bliss!
Join me at Sanctuary Yoga 1006 S 8th St, Austin, Sunday, June 18, 2023, 4-6 pm to experience a guided journey that enables you to explore within, transcend your ego, open your heart, and safely alter your state of consciousness for healing.
Breathwork and the sound frequencies of crystal singing bowls, gongs, and chimes can offer an incredible experience that revitalizes your body’s energetic system. It’s not only a wonderful way to relax – it also has tremendous healing powers for physical health as well as emotional wellbeing by helping you reach a state of deep relaxation which boosts immunity while balancing mind-body alignment.
Everyone who tries this wants to do it again! Read Google reviews here.
These modalities are used to:
- Manifest something you want in your life
- Heal and integrate traumas
- Raise your vibrational frequency
- Open up and clear stagnant energy
- Clear repressed and suppressed emotion stored in the body
- Helps with depression and anxiety
- Improves sleep
- Decreases physical pain
- Open doorways within yourself
- Clearing negative belief systems
- Past Life Recall
- Opening and actualizing dormant superpowers within
If you’re looking for more direction and insight in your life, take a moment to set an intention before coming to practice. Writing it down the night beforehand can help further plant this purpose into both your conscious and subconscious mind – allowing answers or paths forward to unfold with ease!
You could ask yourself questions like:
- What do I want to manifest in my life?
- What do I need to release to heal?
- How can I love myself more?
- Or even ask someone that has passed to come visit you during the session.
You have the possibility of benefiting more with an intention, but it is not necessary.
This is a 2 hour session with meditations, 45 minutes of breathwork, 30 minutes of sound therapy, and sharing at the end. Come join us on this amazing journey!