Online Workshop Thursday, January 19, 2023, 7:30-9:00 PM CST.
Please check your time zone for your area.
“Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.” Ajahn Brahm
Tap into your Superpower! Meditation doesn’t have to be intimidating! It is much easier than you think. In this workshop you’ll learn the right approach and realistic expectations, enabling you to unlock potential like never before!
Meditation isn’t just an act of self-care, it’s a form of strength training for your brain. Think about the way you commit to working out and improving physical fitness – meditation is very similar in that if you dedicate yourself to practicing regularly its tremendous effects can be seen across all aspects of life.
I started meditating and practicing yoga after having back surgery in 2014 for pain management, to keep my core strong and maintain my fitness. I soon began to practice mindfulness, breathwork, sound healing, brain training, plant medicine therapy, affirmations, gratitude, and more.
Through the power of mediation, I have not only been able to recognize and process my difficult emotions – that had caused chronic anxiety and pain, depression, illness and addictions – but I’ve also gained control over my thoughts. Now with more power over my thinking patterns I am no longer held back by limiting beliefs!
- Today I trust the universe and no longer freak out about the unknown in the future.
- I rarely ruminate any longer and when I do, I stop it very quickly.
- When I feel stress, I’m able to calm my mind and body quickly.
- I acknowledge, accept and process my emotions in a healthy way.
- I healed from the emotional trauma in my life.
- My daily gratitude practice keeps my mind on a positive track.
- I cultivated an amazing self-love and I no longer feel that I am not good enough.
- I changed the damaging subconscious beliefs that were holding me back.
- My emotional intelligence increased.
- My relationships improved.
- I developed a strong spiritual connection
I can hear you….. Michele, I don’t have time to meditate. I promise you! You will see benefits with only 5 minutes a day! I know you have 5 minutes a day right? 🙂 Once you see the amazing results, you will make time to do it more.
A consistent meditation practice will:
- Boost your immune system
- Help manage stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improve your mental focus
- Improve your sleep
- Boost your creativity
- Promote emotional healing
- Cultivate self love
- Help you regulate your emotions
- Improve your mindful practice
- Increase your emotional intelligence
- Strengthen your spiritual connection
It’s benefits are widely known by the scientific and medical community. See 76 benefits here.
Interested in tapping into your fullest potential? Meditation can help you increase mindfulness and emotional intelligence, two essential ingredients for a successful life.
We will be discussing the common misconceptions, the many benefits, different meditation styles, and the best positive approach to enjoy the process and ensure your success.
After my talk we will have plenty of time for a Q&A session where I’ll answer any questions and you will be able to share your experiences. Afterward, I’ll end the session with a 10-minute meditation.
Register to hold your space and you’ll receive an email with access to the event. Don’t forget to check your spam folder.
Looking forward to seeing you there. 🙂